Sunday 20 March 2011

Still here, with no followers

I'm guessing this blog will pretty much be a sporadic online personal diary, rather than something that is read by anyone other than myself.  That's cool with me, if nothing else it'll serve as an indication of where my head has been at that I can look back on later.  Musically, I have been writing the odd line or two for what may become new songs, as well as visiting old songs and being pleasantly surprised by how much I still enjoy playing them.  I think a solo album will be completed at some point this year for sure.

I have been posting a fair bit on youtube, perhaps too much at the one time, as views of certain videos are pretty low.  I need to find a way to generate more subscribers but I guess actually subscribing to other's channels or being a bit more active on youtube would bring that about.  Was thinking of creating a mini home studio, so I might do videos on the setting up of that, might interest music nerds.

Other than that in general my spirits are pretty high right now, things are looking up, and plans for the future seem to be heading in the direction I want them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment